Ahh the joy of funny memes and quotes. Memes have a special place in my heart: a place of sarcasm, cynicism, and of course laughter.
Read, share these & laugh with others.
Hope you enjoy these Driving quotes and Car Memes ☺
1. The real Jurassic World now playing
Best prank EVER!!
Meme from Pinterest.com
2. Remember these days… So so naive we were
Can we go back to these days? I could actually afford to eat out before gas literally guzzled all of my money away. Not surprising that this driving quote came from him.
Quote from politicalhumor.about.com
3. Optimus Prime how you toy with my emotions
What kid wouldn’t believe that it is possible for this to happen. Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a true story, I swear.
4. Driving Quote from the man himself
“Little Bastard” has a point.
Quote from Goodreads.com
5. How do you picture yourself when you drive? Chances are you probably look like the second picture in this Car Meme
I don’t know about you, but Mr. Bean looks pretty fine driving his retro Mini — all grunty faced. The Drive trailer with Ryan Gosling could take some pointers from him and his driving skills.
Meme from HMSFriday.com
6. Roll up the window…Check! Lock the doors…Check! Turn on car alarm…Check! That’s everything, right?
Just when you thought your Life Pro Skills were in check… Fail. At least the parking job is pretty stellar.
Meme from Pinterest.com — Hilda Stevens in Fun Stuf
7. One word: Naskart
Seriously I would pay to watch this go down. Better yet, I would pay more to be Mario in the race.
3…2…1… Here we go!
This list wouldn’t be complete without a driving quote about Mario Kart, come on.
Quote from SearchQuotes.com
Driving Quotes and Car Memes
8. Oh Dwayne Johnson… When will you learn that you gotta catch’em all?
If Rock collects Pokemon, then it’s cool, right?
Meme from QuickMeme.com
9. Crying in public in unacceptable in my opinion. Leave it for your mirror at home, or in this case…
Wise words from a French woman. A driving quote worth remembering next time you want to open those water gates on public transit.
Driving Quote and Car Memes from GoodReads.com
My advise is to NOT continue reading this while driving. Disclaimer: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE ☺
10. This is the way my world ends. This is the way my world ends. Not with a bang, but with Modern Family.
I think it is safe to say that we have all encountered something similar to this. If Cards Against Humanity used Memes — this would be a winner.
11. In the South even the highway signage tawk suthern
Be sure to sure to brush up on your Southern dialect before driving on these highways! Just in case use this car meme as a quick reference.
Quote from Pinterest.com
12. Dog driving Meme — Steer away! But I just want to hug him!
Now if you see a cat driving meme. Beware. They have major road rage and just cut you off.
13. I am a great driver — weather permitting that is
Way too many people would fail their driving tests if they had to do them in the rain…
Quote from TheGentlemanChair.com
14. Results of people driving in the rain
Monday morning got the better of you, didn’t it?
15. We call this a biased perspective. But I think its justified
In other words, please sort your life out and learn to drive like a normal human being.
Quote from GoodReads.com
16. Remember the saying, “If all your GPS told you to jump off the bridge, would you do it?”
Oh wait it wasn’t GPS, is was “friends”. Ah well, in our day and age technology is a very close companion to most people so I think we can consider it in our friend group. Maybe even categorize as “close friends” on Facebook? Just think of Siri or the movie Her.
Driving Quotes and Car Memes from Memestorage.com
17. It is amazing how many people forget to pay attention while driving.
The path you take in life, like driving, could be a into a ditch, if you’re not paying attention. WATCH THE ROAD!
Driving Quotes from Goodreads.com
And last but not least of the this list of driving quotes and car memes!
18. Forget the kids… What about MEEE!
Babies on board got nothing on adults. People seem to forget that adults are actually more fearful than babies. Not to mention we actually remember traumatic moments, like a car accident. So maybe “Humans on board. We all want to live” is a better bumper sticker overall.
So there ya go. My collection of funny driving quotes and Car memes.
Driving can be a stressful thing for some, others it can be cause rage, so let’s just try to laugh it off when you see some of the obscene stunts that drivers attempt on the road. Don’t forget to share this with others! Thanks for reading. What do you think? Do you have any others that you think are hilarious?
Driving image from WeKnowMemes.com