Select your configuration
Install Your Seat Covers
How to Install Your Universal Seat Covers
This product is designed to go over top of your seats. You do not need to remove your headrests or seat bib to install them.
1. Place seat cover over your seat and adjust the elastics to fit around the headrest.
2. Straps should be snug when buckled.
3. Clasp back buckles around seat back and at the folding point of the seat.
4. Attach elastic with hooks to the underside of the cushion springs.
5. Seat covers should be slightly taut at first but will conform naturally to the seat with daily usage.