1. Attach supplied hooks on each strap and pinch with pliers to secure to strap.
For Highback Buckets:
1. Slip seat cover over backrest and
pull down tight to allow seat cover to mould to shape of seat.
Pull on the seat cover material not the stretch
2. Feed center strap through space between backrest and bottom. Hook these to underside of seat. Do not hook them to seat control wires or the fixed frame of the seat.
3. Pull bottom of seat cover over seat cushion and smooth out towards the front of the seat. Hook 2 front straps to the underside of the seat.
4. Pull side straps to the side of seat bottom towards the back and hook them to the underside of the seat.
Note: Seats should be able to move freely with out interfering with the straps.
For Lowback Buckets:
1. Remove Headrests.
2. Follow steps 1-4 above.
3. Cut small holes for the headrest posts. To do this feel through the top of the seat cover for headrest post holes then lift the material away from the seat and cut a small hole with a sharp knife, just big enough for headrest posts to slip through.
4. Re-install headrests.
A sudden release of the hook attached to fastening straps can cause serious eye damage. Look for the hook up spot and then move your head away from the line of sight when pulling and attaching straps. Safety glasses should be used while installing.
Care & Cleaning:
These seat covers should be hand washed in mild soap and warm water. Hang to dry.
Note: Purchaser assumes responsibility when cleaning.
All seat covers are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.