Congratulations on the purchase of Shear Comfort's "Top of the Line" Sheepskin Seat Covers. Your new seatcovers are made with high quality materials and are designed to give you pleasure for many years.
For cars with adjustable headrests:
1. If you remove headrest. Most vehicles will have a release button. If you are unsure, please ask your car dealership.
For all cars:
1. Start at the top pulling the seatcover over the shoulder of the seat. Smooth out the sides and backrest of the seat, making sure seatcover is centered on the seat.
2. Push centre straps through space between backrest and seat cushion. At the same time reach around and pull straps through. This can be made easier by either kneeling on cushion or tilting seat backrest to increase the space.
3. From the back seat area, pull centre straps and hook to the underside of the seat. This hook can be fastened to the springs or any metal edges, wire, etc. Do not hook to electrical wires or sliding track of seat.
When attaching strap, look for anchor spot then keep your head well out of the way when pulling and fastening straps; a sudden release of the strap can cause injury.
For two door models (where the seat moves forward to access the back) leave enough slack for the seat to move. If the straps are too tight, they will break when the seat is moved forward; purchaser assumes responsibility in this case.
4. Push side straps through centre at each side of the seat. Pull down and back, hooking to the underside of the seat. Do not put straps in way of sliding track of the seat.
5. Pull seatcover
forward and smooth out over seat cushions and sides. Pull straps
at front and hook to underside of the seat.
6. Sit in seat to make sure cover has assumed proper position on the seat.
For Cars with Adjustable Headrest:
7. With a sharp knife make a small cut to allow for re-installation of the headrest. This can be done from sitting in the back of the seat. Line up the knife with the headrest holes in the seat and then move the sheepskin away from the seat (by lifting up) when cutting holes. Make sure you cut through the sheepskin and lining.
seat covers are warranted to be free of defective materials and
workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. Seatcovers
may be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's discretion.
cleaning is recommended. However, the seatcovers may also be machine-washed
using the following instructions:
1. Remove all hooks
2. Use a gentle cycle on machine or hand wash
3. Cool or warm water
4. Liquid wool soap i.e. Woolite (Do not use laundry detergent.)
5. Hang to dry out of direct sunlight
*Purchaser assumes responsibility when cleaning.
Vacuum the seatcovers regularly to rid of dust and dirt. Use of a wide tooth comb or wire brush will maintain the original and unique properties of the fleece.
With proper care your seatcovers will maintain their original appearance, and serve you well for many years.